Russian Violinist

fsdj1097

Hello Everyone,

Please help us remember (and settle an argument LOL).  DW and I both remember several years back that there was a Russian Violinist who performed in the Explorers Lounge aboard MS Oosterdam on Caribbean sailings.  He was so animated and engaging with the audience and was incredibly talented.  I remember that he was accompanied by his mother on piano and his father on the accordian.  DW seems to think that we has a solo act.

Does anyone else remember this entertainer? 

Thanks, in advance for any and all replies.

2 hours ago, fsdj1097 said:

Hello Everyone,

Please help us remember (and settle an argument LOL).  DW and I both remember several years back that there was a Russian Violinist who performed in the Explorers Lounge aboard MS Oosterdam on Caribbean sailings.  He was so animated and engaging with the audience and was incredibly talented.  I remember that he was accompanied by his mother on piano and his father on the accordian.  DW seems to think that we has a solo act.

Does anyone else remember this entertainer? 

Thanks, in advance for any and all replies.

It may help if you could remember the exact dates you were aboard to hear the violinist.  Perhaps some CC members could respond if they recall being aboard Oosterdam during that time.

4 hours ago, fsdj1097 said:

I remember that he was accompanied by his mother on piano and his father on the accordian.  DW seems to think that we has a solo act.

Or you could both be right - he was solo sometimes and in a trio other times?