Kimpton Angler's

pmoniz

I'm really interested in this, too!   I'm a huge fan of Kimpton hotels.  Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington, DC, Salt Lake City, all really nice so far.  Some take the great bones from old buildings and turn them into really cute eclectic boutique hotels.   My one current boss worked at a Kimpton and my across-the-street-neighbor is the Executive Chef at one of the Kimpton hotel restaurants.   The Angler's Resort to me looks very different in that it looks very modern from the outside all the way inside.   Just knowing what I know of Kimptons,  this one would be on my list.  

Join the IHG club and you can get some members discounts on rates sometimes!!  In Seattle, I booked the cheapest room they had for one night before catching AMTRAK.   They noted it was my birthday - gave me a GINORMOUS suite where I could have had a party for 30 and not be crowded!!  I'm not a elite in the program, either.

• Like 1

slidergirl - that's awesome!!! Good for you!! I've never stayed at a Kimpton and I did join the IHG Club.  We were offered a great deal for a group of rooms there for a cruise in May 2020. So I think I may just jump on it!! 

5 hours ago, pmoniz said:

slidergirl - that's awesome!!! Good for you!! I've never stayed at a Kimpton and I did join the IHG Club.  We were offered a great deal for a group of rooms there for a cruise in May 2020. So I think I may just jump on it!! 

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong.  The photos on the website show a cool vibe of the 60's beach scene kind of place.   Let us know what you think of it!