RCCL PVP's

Does RCCL have PVPs (Personal Vacation Planners) like Carnival? If so, can anyone recommend a good one? So tired of crappy paranoid TAs (tried to pay the deposit for a friend on a cruise we are taking together and they now expect me to jump through so many hoops to prove who I am).

21 minutes ago, Computer Nerd said:

Does RCCL have PVPs (Personal Vacation Planners) like Carnival?  So tired of crappy paranoid TAs (tried to pay the deposit for a friend on a cruise we are taking together and they now expect me to jump through so many hoops to prove who I am).

Yes - RCI may have you jump through the same hoops.

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes - RCI may have you jump through the same hoops.

My Carnival PVP has never made me jump through hoops and I haven't had to jump through hoops when using the RCCL website. Could change down the road but those are my experiences so far.

So, how do I go about getting an RCCL PVP?

2 hours ago, Computer Nerd said:

My Carnival PVP has never made me jump through hoops and I haven't had to jump through hoops when using the RCCL website. Could change down the road but those are my experiences so far.

So, how do I go about getting an RCCL PVP?

CVP Certified Vacation Planners.  They are probably quite busy now with the Empress/Majesty situation.  I have an excellent one and I normally send her an email telling her what I am looking at planning and she either sends an email back or calls me as soon as she is able.  I do not know if I am permitted to give you her information.  She has been doing my booking since 2008.  Tried TA"s two times refuse to go for 3.