Public beach next to Atlantis?

brendapap

There are two wristbands that give you access to the beach, one for access to the water park/pools also. That one is $100+ pp, it was worth it to my family because we used the water park/pools/beach/aquarium. I’m not sure how much the beach one is, $75? I don’t think it’s worth it just to use the same beach as the free one next door.

On 6/8/2019 at 12:20 PM, mjkacmom said:

No restrooms, Atlantis is on cabbage beach, a part of cabbage beach is in front of Atlantis.

So are the pushy vendors allowed in the Atlantis part of cabbage beach?  I am assuming the Atlantis part of cabbage beach has chairs and access to restrooms, whereas the "free" cabbage beach does not?  My main concern really is comfort, and NO restrooms is a deal breaker for me.  Thanks.

12 hours ago, navy60wife said:

So are the pushy vendors allowed in the Atlantis part of cabbage beach?  I am assuming the Atlantis part of cabbage beach has chairs and access to restrooms, whereas the "free" cabbage beach does not?  My main concern really is comfort, and NO restrooms is a deal breaker for me.  Thanks.

Without a wristband, you would not be allowed to use loungers or restrooms. When we had a daypass to RIU next door to Atlantis, we dealt with vendors.

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, mjkacmom said:

Without a wristband, you would not be allowed to use loungers or restrooms. When we had a daypass to RIU next door to Atlantis, we dealt with vendors.

If you have a wristband for the Atlantis beach are the loungers included? Or is that an additional charge? I was looking into the free beach, but no bathroom with a 6 year old sounds like a nightmare

when we got the day pass to atlantis, it included the water park and loungers

if you have never been and enjoy the water, its a lot of fun

Edited by Nitnoi
left out a word