Deadline to Add/Change Passengers?

ACaparzo

I'm currently booked solo on the Equinox in August but there is a chance a buddy of mine who has never cruised before may join me and he is on the fence at the moment. When is the cutoff to add someone else to the room? I haven't had luck browsing the FAQs on Celebrity's website.

• Like 1

usually 3 days.. but if he is to share your cabin there can be an issues . Having a bed does not get a space . Each muster station has a max # of people for the life boats., If it is full then no chance

47 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

usually 3 days.. but if he is to share your cabin there can be an issues . Having a bed does not get a space . Each muster station has a max # of people for the life boats., If it is full then no chance

Much appreciated, thanks.

In your case, I would think it is better to go ahead and add your buddy to the reservation now, as it may not cost any more, if it does, provide the additional deposit and then you can cancel by final payment date and incur no penalty unless you currently hold a non-refundable fare for your sailing.

bon voyage