Tirrenia Beach Club

Viccarol

We are looking at booking excursions for our upcoming cruise and I was wondering if anybody had do the 'Day At The Beach' one through MSC - if so what is included drinks, food etc. It is not very clear on the website description of the trip.

Also do you know the where it actually takes you - it says it goes to a 'high end beach club' but other than that it is very vague!! If it's just a local beach with no drinks/food it seems very expensive.

Thanks in advance 😃

8 hours ago, Viccarol said:

We are looking at booking excursions for our upcoming cruise and I was wondering if anybody had do the 'Day At The Beach' one through MSC - if so what is included drinks, food etc. It is not very clear on the website description of the trip.

Also do you know the where it actually takes you - it says it goes to a 'high end beach club' but other than that it is very vague!! If it's just a local beach with no drinks/food it seems very expensive.

Thanks in advance 😃

We would need more information...what ship what islands???

4 hours ago, Viccarol said:

Sorry it’s from the Livorno port in Italy - sailing on Fantasia - derrrrr I’m an idiot I should have said 🤪

LOL...no problem ...it happens all the time.  Nfow...let’s see if we can get you an answer.  

• Like 1