10 adults what type of rooms? RCCL enchantment of the seas

larasmom

we were on RCCL majesty of the seas and did a 3 day and had 2 triples (ocean view) and 1 quad (inner cabin) and really hated that we were so squished.

we are trying to plan another cruise

we wanted to stay with RCCL since we all are new crown and anchor members and want to earn points for the future.

we are considering enchantment of the seas

we were thinking since there are 10 of us to get 3 balcony superior ocean view staterooms on deck 7.

4 in one room and 3 in the other 2 rooms. will there be enough room for us? i see the rooms are 190sqft.

is the 7th floor going to be noisey?

we are looking to go on their 4 day western carib from ft lauderdale to key west and cozumel and return. that is as long as we can stay away from the hubbies and kids during the school week.

thats cabins for 12 people.. if you only have 10 people you might not be able to book cabins that way- sometimes--dependin on when you sail-- the cruiselines will only book people into the cabin that will hold that many people-- ex 2 people will not be able to book a triple during high sailing time.

The cabins on Enchantment are not 190 sq. feet. The outside rooms are 154 and the inside rooms are 140. I would get 5 cabins for 10 people. I don't really think its much cheaper doubling people up, verses having a little more space. What about being able to use the bathroom?

Archived