Carnival pier NY?

bjfitz0703

27 minutes ago, bjfitz0703 said:

Is Carnival in NY pier 88 or pier 90?

It could be either - we've left from both. If NCL is using the pier that day Carnival will probably use Pier 90. It really doesn't matter much - the entire pier complex is accessible as one entity.

1 hour ago, NYHartChapp said:

???

Dear NYHartChapp,

Guess I gave you knowledge .

The North River as on all Martine Maps ends where the small aircraft carrier is moored .

The Hudson River begins at Pier88.

In Charelston, S.C. many do not know of our Citadel.

Edited by AAAAmerican

9 minutes ago, AAAAmerican said:

Dear NYHartChapp,

The North River as on all Martine Maps ends where the small aircraft carrier is moored .

Nice geography lesson but what did it have to do with the OP's question?

5 hours ago, AAAAmerican said:

Dear NYHartChapp,

Thanks for the gift...I guess 🙄

And here I thought the Hudson began at the outlet of Lake Henderson in the Adirondacks (although some would say the source is Lake Tear of the Clouds).  Not sure what Martine Maps (sic) are...maybe you meant Maritime maps?  But I believe that most people would say that the Hudson River ends at Upper New York Bay, just off the Battery.  And The North River??  C'mon, that's like telling a cabbie to drop you off at 50th and Avenue of the Americas...he says, "huh? oh you mean Sixth Ave."

Not exactly sure where Charelston, S.C. is (did a search and came up with nada), but you're right, I would bet dollars to donuts that no one in Charleston knows of the Bergen County Citadel.  

Edited by NYHartChapp

9 hours ago, NYHartChapp said:

Thanks for the gift...I guess 🙄

And here I thought the Hudson began at the outlet of Lake Henderson in the Adirondacks (although some would say the source is Lake Tear of the Clouds).  Not sure what Martine Maps (sic) are...maybe you meant Maritime maps?  But I believe that most people would say that the Hudson River ends at Upper New York Bay, just off the Battery.  And The North River??  C'mon, that's like telling a cabbie to drop you off at 50th and Avenue of the Americas...he says, "huh? oh you mean Sixth Ave."

Not exactly sure where Charelston, S.C. is (did a search and came up with nada), but you're right, I would bet dollars to donuts that no one in Charleston knows of the Bergen County Citadel.  

Your welcome.

Oh BTW it is not Bergen County Citadel. Nor Bergen , Norway.

How many of your kin attended this location in Charleston, S.C. ?

The Military College of South Carolina, commonly referred to simply as The Citadel, is a state-supported, comprehensive college located in Charleston, South Carolina, United States. Established in 1842 A.D. 171 Moultrie St, Charleston, SC 29409 -9999

Henry Hudson went up the river under our Dutch Flag.

North River is a narrow and long bay, which in its northwardly course from the harbor of New York breaks through or turns all the mountains, affording a tide navigation for vessels of eighty tons to Albany and Troy, one hundred and sixty miles above New York. This peculiarity distinguishes the North River from all the other bays and rivers of the United States. The tide in no other ascends higher than the granite ridge or comes within thirty miles of the Blue Ridge or eastern chain of mountains. In the North River it breaks through the Blue Ridge at West Point and ascends above the eastern termination of the Catskill or great western chain.

BTW the East River is only a tidal esuary.

308px-Manhattan1781.jpg

Oh btw about my poor spelling , it happens, but thanks for your marming.

If you read more upon the Evacuation Day , NYC, NY it may amaze you what General George Washington acclaimed for all eternity.