ALL NCL Getaway Freestyle Daily for June 2019 Baltic Cruise

vicpylon

I just completed the 9 day Baltic Cruise (Copenhagen, Germany, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Sweden) on the NCL Getaway. I decided to convert all the "Freestyle Daily" for the entire cruise to a PDF for your research enjoyment. 

It was a fun trip and a review is forthcoming.

Vicpylon

NCL_Getwaway_Freestyle_Dailly_Baltic_6-2019.pdf

• Like 3

thanks. Did they sold vibe passes at your cruise? Did you see someone in Vibe? or was the door to the vibe area was open? i´m interest how they handle the vibe at the baltic cruises.

hope you enjoyed your cruise? if you like to write some + - i would like to read them.

at the cruise before we had the same musician, i liked the velvet duo, JR, Rixi and the Rock Pour Hose Syd norman´s. how at the moon not so much this time.

It was very interesting to me to see that they held the 80's party and the Glow Party in the Atrium.  That must have been a madhouse!  I remember how crowded it was at Spice H2O on our cruise for those parties, so I cannot imagine holding them in the Atrium.

Thanks, this is so great!! Looking forward to your review. Did you notice if there was a lot of young children onboard? And also, did you ever stay onboard during the port days, did most people get off? We are doing this cruise next month and hoping the ship will be somewhat empty and relaxing during port days as we have already been to most ports. Even lived in one of them! 

3 hours ago, bostonphil said:

Great. 

I am taking this cruise in September and am looking forward to June passengers who sailed the Baltic on The Getaway.

I have been watching for you.

I tried to edit my earlier post but could not.  Just to clarify, when I said that I was watching for you, I meant that I have been watching and hoping that passengers from the June Baltic Getaway would begin to post their experiences as well as their pictures.

You are the first one and I am looking forward to your reviews.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 12:37 PM, Albinroo said:

Thanks, this is so great!! Looking forward to your review. Did you notice if there was a lot of young children onboard? And also, did you ever stay onboard during the port days, did most people get off? We are doing this cruise next month and hoping the ship will be somewhat empty and relaxing during port days as we have already been to most ports. Even lived in one of them! 

Yes, there were tons of kids. My son is 9 and my daughter is 13. My son was in the Kid's Club every night until 11:00PM and he didn't want to leave. He even cried last night because he was going to miss his newly found international friends. I was really not expecting so many kids especially since we were in the first sailing of the season. It was difficult to manage my son always wanting to be in the Kid's club and waking up early next day to go to port. However, he had a wonderful time and the staff did an amazing job in keeping them entertained. Teen's Club was equally exciting since my teenager didn't use the word "boring" in the entire cruise. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...