Spa treatment i Yacht Club

Karin54

Here are the prices for a US-based sailing where the currency onboard is in US$.  They'll differ if onboard a ship where the onboard currency is Euros.  You may be able to pre-book a Spa package (in Ireland, pre-booked packages aren't offered - I don't know if the same would apply for Denmark).   There are also discounted offers onboard - usually for the days that the ship is in port and demand for Spa treatments is slack.  However, you need to add 15% service charge to all quoted prices, except pre-booked ones:

image.png.d7e8f6ff631f7ac7b58fc5b2b6ed2901.png

10 hours ago, Beamafar said:

there is free access to the thermal area of the Spa for YC guests.

My understanding is that the thermal area of the spa contains only the Thermal Beds.  Correct?

Thanks for posting the Spa Message Menu.  The Bali Head Message sounds wonderful.  Maybe followed by a hair-cut; may need one by that time.

16 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

My understanding is that the thermal area of the spa contains only the Thermal Beds.  Correct?

The thermal area consists of the saunas and steam rooms as well as the thermal beds (and hot tubs on some ships), free access being included for those in Aurea and YC cabins (with a free one-hour access during the cruise for Black Card members of Voyagers' Club).

I know its not YC related but I enjoyed having the thermal area whole cruise pass for our recent trip on Seaside as you were allowed to use the area on the right hand and left hand side of the Spa area where it was nice to get away from the rest of the ship