topless on board?

Tiki Mike

I was reading the "rec.travel.cruises" newsgroup and saw a post about being topless on board. Several people claim that a lot of women go sunbathing topless.

I have been on NCL, RCI, and even Carnival, and nerver saw a topless women, even on the "adult only deck" on Carnival. Maybe this happens on the European cruises. Curious, has anyone been exposed to this on a Caribbean cruise?

Ralphinsc,

It's just that most people want to keep "abreast" of the situation.

LOL! I asked my wife if she'd go on a topless deck. She said no. My reply was "But honey, I promise I'll take off my top too!"

Ever seen that flying dagger of death stare?:eek: :D

I always hit the topless deck when I get a chance. I don't like to have tan lines so it is nice to have that option. The past couple of cruises I have been on there really has not been that many people up there. Most of the people that I have seen actually go topless on that deck layed out early in the day.

Only 4 more days till I am topless on the Liberty...:cool:

We were on the Jewel last week. I was the only person "sporting them" as my husband would say. The real problem was the deck was full but with non-topless people. It seems because of all the lounge chair saving people had to go to the top deck to get a lounge:mad: Therefore, I don't know how many people would have taken advantage of the topless deck if lounge chairs were available. Don't you just hate people who tie towels on the chair and disappear for hours. On our November Jewel cruise, there were a few more topless woman at any given time. On Carnival, the topless deck was always being used.

There was a nice topless deck on Carnival Ecstacy. I'm an old 54ish guy who just loves the scenic pleasures, a good cigar, a hot deck and a cool drink.

The prudes just need to stay down on the non-adult decks. My wife feels the same.

Archived