Draught beer package?

AndyMichelle

RI agree that some of the newer non or very low alcohol beers are pretty decent. I used to like one if I fancied a drink in the summer months at lunchtime and didn’t want to nod off in the afternoon.  I think that since the alteration to the drink driving laws in Scotland there has been an added impetus for sales north of the border. I certainly like Brew Dog’s effort and one of the wheat beers is also good.

This got me wondering about the process of producing low/non alcoholic beers and one day I was in the company of a former prof of brewing and he explained that one of the methods is to make the mash with a high proportion on non fermentable sugars. That of course may be a concern for drinkers who are looking to limit their sugar intake. 

Edited by Ranchi
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ranchi said:

RI agree that some of the newer non or very low alcohol beers are pretty decent. I used to like one if I fancied a drink in the summer months at lunchtime and didn’t want to nod off in the afternoon.  I think that since the alteration to the drink driving laws in Scotland there has been an added impetus for sales north of the border. I certainly like Brew Dog’s effort and one of the wheat beers is also good.

This got me wondering about the process of producing low/non alcoholic beers and one day I was in the company of a former prof of brewing and he explained that one of the methods is to make the mash with a high proportion on non fermentable sugars. That of course may be a concern for drinkers who are looking to limit their sugar intake. 

4 minutes ago, leesam said:

Bought the 20 pint beer package on the Ventura 3 weeks ago, purchased in the glass house on the first night of our cruise. 

I will definitely be looking to do this on the first night of our next cruise if available... And the second, 3rd, 4th nights etc. 😊

Andy

• Haha 1