western caribbean weather in february

Hi Guys,

I want to know what's the weather is like in February for the Western Caribbean. Reading the postings, seem like there were many bad weather in January - strong waves, raining everyday, and cold water? Is that true in February as well?

I'll be travelling to labadee, ochos rio, grand cayman, and cozumel.

Thanks!

:) We went in Feb, during vacation time. The weather was wonderful. Had all the same stops your taking wentVOS. We never had a drop of rain (KNOCK ON WOOD) the waves as calm as can be. We have been the E.C

during Feb Vacation... Different story. The weather was great but the seas, they where angry..having a few days at sea.. you can guess:p Have great trip:)

We went western in Feb '04. When we boarded in Tampa, it was in the 50's and the seas were just a bit rough the first night--which prompted the cruise director to joke that he could tell who the drunks were because they were the only ones walking upright :D --not bad enough that my DH (who tends to get seasick) was bothered though.

The first day (a sea day) was long pants weather--temps in upper 60s-low 70s and a brisk wind.

We hit Grand Cayman and it was absolutely beautiful. Smooth seas for the tenders, temps in the mid-to-upper 70s, definitely warm enough for swimming/snorkeling/etc.

The next day was Cozumel and the temps were in the upper 80s.

Our last two days were also sea days and they were plenty warm enough for sunbathing, swimming, etc. When we disembarked, Tampa had warmed back up into the 70's again.

As a former Floridian, I wasn't surprised by the cooler temps in February, but many of the northerners (and Canadians) were complaining on that first day.

We went western in Feb '04. When we boarded in Tampa, it was in the 50's and the seas were just a bit rough the first night--which prompted the cruise director to joke that he could tell who the drunks were because they were the only ones walking upright :D --not bad enough that my DH (who tends to get seasick) was bothered though.

The first day (a sea day) was long pants weather--temps in upper 60s-low 70s and a brisk wind.

We hit Grand Cayman and it was absolutely beautiful. Smooth seas for the tenders, temps in the mid-to-upper 70s, definitely warm enough for swimming/snorkeling/etc.

The next day was Cozumel and the temps were in the upper 80s.

Our last two days were also sea days and they were plenty warm enough for sunbathing, swimming, etc. When we disembarked, Tampa had warmed back up into the 70's again.

As a former Floridian, I wasn't surprised by the cooler temps in February, but many of the northerners (and Canadians) were complaining on that first day.

i live in the new england area, so i want to get away from the cold.. expecting the caribbean to be a warm and sunny place.. :D

Archived