Swizzle Inn

ALS1214

I’ll be on The Gem in a few weeks and want to visit the Swizzle Inn. If I get on a ferry to Hamilton, is it a close cab or bus ride away? I’ve been to Bermuda before but never to Swizzle Inn and want to check it out. 

3 hours ago, ALS1214 said:

I’ll be on The Gem in a few weeks and want to visit the Swizzle Inn. If I get on a ferry to Hamilton, is it a close cab or bus ride away? I’ve been to Bermuda before but never to Swizzle Inn and want to check it out. 

The original Swizzle Inn is much closer to St. George than Hamilton. Since you're on NCL you should take the free NCL  ferry from Dockyard to St. George and then a #1,3,10 or 11 bus from St. George to the Swizzle Inn. The ferry ride will be about 45 minutes and the bus ride 20.

There is also a South Shore location of the Swizzle Inn . You can get there via #7 bus from Dockyard or via public  ferry from Dockyard to Hamilton and then #7 bus from Hamilton to the Swizzle Inn.

Most people want to go to the original Swizzle Inn .

It's not close to Hamilton.  It's actually right next to the Crystal and Fantasy Caves.  We combined Swizzle Inn with going to the caves.  We did get there from Hamilton but it wasn't a short ride - maybe close to 30 minutes?  Since you've got the free ferry to St George, that's a better option.

Edited by CruisinCrow