Vancouver hotel?

marmac761

Since nobody but you knows exactly what you mean by your financial or qualitative criteria, the only rational response is to point you at sites like Expedia, hotels.com etc. Then you can see the exact cost and a bunch of reviews of all the available hotels. Literally ANY hotel downtown is close to hundreds of restaurants and also close to the pier (most are about a mile or less, and under $10 cab fare) though.

I don't have my reservation details, my friend has that.  We are staying at the Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel.  Not sure when you are travelling but I think he paid around 130.00-145.00 per night.  When we were looking it was listed in Canadian dollars.  

Candi

6 hours ago, marmac761 said:

We aren’t leaving until September 2020.

My fav...

• Blue Horizon for value travellers.  Robson street restaurant amenities is a plus.  Very central
  • YWCA for budget travellers
  • Vancouver Airport Raddison where you can be downtown in 20 minutes on the subway for $4.  Good choice for those with rental cars as the parking is free.

• 2 weeks later...

The Days Inn by Wyndham downtown is reasonable in price, two double beds for two people is $194 with taxes and fees.  Free WiFi, restaurant on site.  Older hotel good location for pre-cruise sights.    Staying there in October 2019.  

On 6/30/2019 at 6:25 PM, marmac761 said:

We are also going to stay a few nights in Hawaii after.  Any suggestion?

Hawaii has 8 major islands-- sort of broad. Most people mean Honolulu when they just say Hawaii  but if you have some more information it would make things easier for people to chime in. As a general rule, theres very little in any of the Hawaiian islands thats reasonably priced by mainland standards.