Back to Back Wine

Wallbanger

2 minutes ago, Wallbanger said:

Going on a back to back for the first time and I was wondering how they do the carry on wine. Are you allowed one per person per cruise and do they take the second and hold it for that cruise.

You can bring wine for both cruises when you board the first cruise as long as you have your boarding pass for the 2nd cruise with you.

Definitely print your boarding pass for the second cruise, because they will question why you are bringing on 4 bottles for two people.  Also, I highly recommend this.  It made carrying on four bottles very easy when we did our B2B a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FGQXER4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 minutes ago, bakersdozen12 said:

Definitely print your boarding pass for the second cruise, because they will question why you are bringing on 4 bottles for two people.  Also, I highly recommend this.  It made carrying on four bottles very easy when we did our B2B a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FGQXER4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for both the process and product suggestions and information.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, GTO-Girl said:

Wish we could do this on our upcoming 14 day Journey cruise...

I agree.  I don't understand why you can't bring 2 weeks worth of wine when you board for a 14 day cruise.

41 minutes ago, Sparky2 said:

I agree.  I don't understand why you can't bring 2 weeks worth of wine when you board for a 14 day cruise.

I agree, as well.    It's kinda crazy that DH and I are able to take 4 bottles total onto our 10-Day BTB, but if we were taking one 14-Day cruise, we could only take half of that wine!  Oh well, them's the rules.  We benefit this time, but if we ever take a 14-Day cruise, we'll end up with the short end of the stick.  I guess it balances out.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, Florida Paesano said:

Does this also apply to side to side cruises?

On 7/2/2019 at 4:12 PM, coevan said:

yes, it applies to S2S as they are 2 different cruises. some cruise ports have wine in walking distance

Have you tried it on a S2S?  Unless they take the second set, there is nothing preventing you from consuming all 4 then get two more.  I think they ignore that on B2Bs and assume you aren't getting off in between to restock.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, Elaine5715 said:

Have you tried it on a S2S?  Unless they take the second set, there is nothing preventing you from consuming all 4 then get two more.  I think they ignore that on B2Bs and assume you aren't getting off in between to restock.

I am doing a side to side in August/September.   Has anyone tried this at Canaveral????  I had planned on ubering to the Publix and getting more wine but if I didn't have to that would be great.