Elite + cruising with a Celebrity newbie

Straughn

I am Elite + and am in the process of planning a cruise with a friend who has never cruised on Celebrity. Before I ask my question, I want to be very clear that I am not looking to cheat the system. What are the Captain’s Club events that she can attend with me? We will be sharing a cabin.  I am specifically interested in the evening happy hour and the breakfast, but if there are other events, please tell me. TIA 

your friend will get access to these events and any others that you are invited to ( senior officers cocktail party and Elite Tea) but not free laundry , internet etc. You need to visit the CC host when you board so a new sea pass card can be issued. Basically am admission card with no other perks attached

5 hours ago, Straughn said:

I am Elite + and am in the process of planning a cruise with a friend who has never cruised on Celebrity. Before I ask my question, I want to be very clear that I am not looking to cheat the system. What are the Captain’s Club events that she can attend with me? We will be sharing a cabin.  I am specifically interested in the evening happy hour and the breakfast, but if there are other events, please tell me. TIA 

According to our experiences, your roommate may attend any of your own eligible Captain's Club events and enjoy whatever food or beverages are given to the attendees at those events.

Some examples would be the wine at the wine tasting;

the tea and snacks at the tea;

the breakfast foods and beverages at the elite morning coffee break (or whatever they are currently calling that event).

But the roommates did not receive the Captain's Club perks that are provided to us via coupons on our seapass cards.

Do see the Captain's Club host, who typically gives the roommate either a sticker or a separate card to use for attending those events.  We have had it done differently on different cruises, but rest assured that she should be eligible for whatever method they use for that purpose on your cruise, entitling her to attend one way or another.

Edited by fleckle

What is explained her is what I've understood the roommate benefits to be.  I'm assuming this means they can attend the CC happy hour in the specified lounge and enjoy drinks there but would not be able to get unlimited happy hour drinks 5-7 at any of the select bars elsewhere on the ship using the seapass card like the Elite+ member would be eligible to do.