Sky Suite

Wicked

Ok I'm on a bathroom kick ;x We got spoiled on Princess with a suite and a huge whirlpool tub that we used everyday (was awesome after running around the ports during the day to relax in!)

Is the Sky Suite whirlpool tub big enough for two?? Are any of the suites whirlpool tubs big enough for two?? :)

What's an anniversary if you can't soak in a tub together :)

That is true, the SS whirlpool tubs are not big enough for two..... just a regular sized bath tub with jets. The PH Suites' Whirlpool tubs on Century class in the master bathroom are huge!! Not sure about the RS on the Century class, stateroom diagrams would indicate no.

Tim

CENTURY CLASS ships: 2 person whirlpool in the Penthouse Suites. There is a 1 person whirlpool in the Royal Suites.

MILLENNIUM CLASS: Royal Suites have outdoor Whirlpool as well as indoor...my memory says that both can fit 2 people. The Penthouse Suites has 2 giant hot tubs: one in and one out.

ROSS

MILLENNIUM CLASS: Royal Suites have outdoor Whirlpool as well as indoor...my memory says that both can fit 2 people.

Well, I thought the outdoor whirlpool in M-class RS was barely big enough for one, but I am tall. Also, in reality, ALL of these are jetted 'tubs', not your backyard 'whirlpool', or antyhing like the whirlpools you would find by the pools on the ship.

We have had all the suites, SS, CS, RS and PS and the only tub big enough for two is the garden tub in the bathroom of the Penthouse. You might be able to squeeze two into the outside one on the Penthouse, but not comfortably. (we are tall skinny people so size is not the problem;) )

The hot tub in the Grand Suite on Grand Princess was the biggest we have ever had.

HI SUE!!!

I AM WITH CANDERSON...Don't you folks have any creative spirit??? Who says 2 can't fit in a Royal Suite tub on Millie Class??? BTW...the tub on the Century Class Penthouse veranda is small...really for 1 person...but "LOVE WILL FIND A WAY"...I know I did!!! LOL!!!

ROSS

Unlike some previous responders, I am NOT a skinny person and the Millenium class Sky Suite tubs were among the most comfortable "ordinary" tubs I have found in a hotel or on a ship. Comfy to soak with a glass of wine after a hard day in the jungles of Costa Rica, nice slope to the backrest, and no risk of getting stuck. But two would be very cozy!

We tried every which way to squeeze into the outside tub on the Galaxy PS and the Mille PS veranda tubs,, NO WAY JOSE. The Galaxy one is private, be careful trying the Millie tub, its around the corner and you can be seen going to and fro the tub so wear a robe.

Both inside jacuzzis fit us very comfortably. The PS (galaxy) has a big jacuzzi probably the same size as the Millie only a different shape, more kidney than round.

The Bellagio PS has a huge tube , double the Millie that can fit 4 !! Thats the nicest one I have evey been in .

Don

Archived