internet surf package.

sandylevitt

When you purchase your package and it gives you two devices, is it possible to have two different people be able to use the internet, aka both log in with the same room/name.   My mother and my daughter are on a cruise together in August.   They both need some access to email and internet.  My mom tried to purchase internet for both  , and then its really expensive. If she does it for just herself and two devices , its cheaper.   I assume that as long as the same "login" is used it does not matter whom is doing it.

1 hour ago, sandylevitt said:

When you purchase your package and it gives you two devices, is it possible to have two different people be able to use the internet, aka both log in with the same room/name.   My mother and my daughter are on a cruise together in August.   They both need some access to email and internet.  My mom tried to purchase internet for both  , and then its really expensive. If she does it for just herself and two devices , its cheaper.   I assume that as long as the same "login" is used it does not matter whom is doing it.

Yes, if you purchase a two device package you can both be logged in and surfing at the same time.  You are just limited to two simultaneous logins.

Yes each log in is for one account not a person or device.    As long as you have the username and password (which you select at first login) you can log on.   If someone else is already logged on you are given the option to knock them off the air and log you in.

Does anyone know if the purchase of these device licenses are restricted by room? My family (sister, dad/stepmom, me/husband) are cruising in October and realized we might be able to buy a 4-device package for a considerable discount than what we would all pay individually. As long as you have the username and password, will it allow you to use the license even if you're not in the room that purchased it?

1 hour ago, JaneAustenCruiser said:

Does anyone know if the purchase of these device licenses are restricted by room? My family (sister, dad/stepmom, me/husband) are cruising in October and realized we might be able to buy a 4-device package for a considerable discount than what we would all pay individually. As long as you have the username and password, will it allow you to use the license even if you're not in the room that purchased it?

Their is no restriction connected to room.   For the 4 devices one person would subscribe for the 4 licenses and then assign a unique Username and postcode for each account.   Anyone who has the Logon/Password would be able to use.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 4:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Their is no restriction connected to room.   For the 4 devices one person would subscribe for the 4 licenses and then assign a unique Username and postcode for each account.   Anyone who has the Logon/Password would be able to use.

This is awesome. Thank you so much! WE figured we'd save almost $100+/person if my sister just bought the Ultimate 4-device package and doled out the accounts to those of us that would use them. For our cruise (15 day Panama in October), Surf Only would be $112/person and Ultimate would be ~$182/person. That's a sizeable savings.