Oasis room 9250

Feedback or pics on this room would b greatly appreciated... it is the first room on the hump, and balcony is supposed to b a little bigger.  I tried to find pics on YouTube and others places, to no avail.... thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, SuiteLady said:

I tried to find pics on YouTube and others places, to no avail.... thanks in advance!

Look for any other deck that ends in 250 or 650 (same cabin starboard) and look on other ships in the class like Allure. If available, you may consider moving to a non-connecting cabin.

Edited by Biker19

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Look for any other deck that ends in 250 or 650 (same cabin starboard) and look on other ships in the class like Allure. If available, you may consider moving to a non-connecting cabin.

Thanks for the suggestions....and yes, I usually make sure NOT to have a connecting cabin although it connects to a lovely suite :) 

We had 7250 and enjoyed it.  

Good  - clear view of water straight down (no lifeboats).  Balcony is only slightly larger on one side (1 foot). 

Bad - This room is adjoining to the suite next door.   We prefer non-adjoining rooms - many do not have space for a sofa.   

15 minutes ago, racerxspeedy said:

We had 7250 and enjoyed it.  

Good  - clear view of water straight down (no lifeboats).  Balcony is only slightly larger on one side (1 foot). 

Bad - This room is adjoining to the suite next door.   We prefer non-adjoining rooms - many do not have space for a sofa.   

Yes, I knew the balcony was not much larger.....did your room have a sofa?  If not, what did it have?  I am usually careful not to get adjoining rooms, but inadvertently missed that this time.  Did you have any issues with your neighbors?

Edited by SuiteLady

44 minutes ago, SuiteLady said:

Yes, I knew the balcony was not much larger.....did your room have a sofa?  If not, what did it have?  I am usually careful not to get adjoining rooms, but inadvertently missed that this time.  Did you have any issues with your neighbors?

I believe the balcony is larger than other side facing balcony staterooms and it will have a sofa.

• Like 1