Timing for Coco Cay Suite Area

I am aware of the posted timeframe for the opening of the suite area at Coco Cay (south beach area) as December 2019. However, they will be having all of this great stuff and events on the 50th Birthday (President's Cruise) in November (just one short month earlier). I can't believe that there is not an (unannounced or undercover) effort to push this completion date to have it ready for the 50th Birthday event. Here you are charging the most in recent (maybe a long time) history for the cabins/suites ($25k for an Aqua theater 2-Br) and higher prices for Coco Cay ($1,299 for a cabana at Chill Island...as a deal) as well as all other things. But won't have the area that supports your suite guests available at all. To me, it would be a gravely missed opportunity and loss of potential revenue for those suite guests still on the fence about "why I should pay the higher price for a suite for this cruise" (Crown Lofts still available at $13k for two people total). Thoughts...rumors heard...facts you know but needed someone to ask in order for you to spill the beans...opinions? Come on people...talk or ask your inside sources. We want to know...or at least I am the only idiot who wants to know.

That is a fair assessment. Some people go on this particular sailing to reconnect with old friends and to meet new friends (pinnacles or otherwise). I understand that it will be a larger number of returning cruisers than possibly ever before. And key locations will have logistic issues. But, what are your thoughts or hearings (if any) on the suite area at Coco Cay and it's timeline for this particular cruise event?