Medical Marijuana

2 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

Make sure you smoke enough so that it will not bother you when they kick you off the ship in some foreign port and leave you on your own to get home.

It's a JOKE...a song lyric...this coming from a non smoker.  

15 hours ago, BrewPubby said:

Just so you know, a drug dog will pick up on this just as it would regular weed.  But good luck! 

The dog is just a ruse, kind of like that cop car on the overpass that you see while speeding on the freeway. They can search your cabin and all of your belongings at any time with or without you there. The dog will almost always signal that there are drugs present on a ship that has 52 sets of couples in the cabin per year. Besides, the dog wants a cookie.

My advice is to leave everything at home, because shaking down rich Americans is what the Caribbean police do. They board the ship, search the cabins, and haul you off in front of a judge and $500 bucks later you're released back to the ship (who can refuse boarding if they want). Because you aren't there when they search they can plant anything they want.

But, vape oil doesn't smell like marijuana so it's the safest if you want to live dangerously. A Pax Era looks like a Juul (I think they are made by the same company even), so it's probably the most discreet thing if you need the cannabis for chronic pain. Get a Pax Pod with just THC and/or CBD in it, and no terpenes (they stink). Or a disposable vape pen that looks like an e-cigarette.

Or, you can get blotto drunk if that helps because you don't have to worry about driving, etc. (Alcohol doesn't really help with my pain, so I'm stuck with lidocaine patches and OTC pain preparations that have to be re-applied 6 to 8 times a day).

41 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Cocaine and THC vape  on NCL Gem. He can’t leave Bermuda until fine is paid. They don’t have to smell it if crew turns you in. 

http://www.royalgazette.com/court/article/20190907/cruise-ship-passenger-with-cocaine-fined

Lesson here, regardless of whatever reason you have, it’s not a good idea to bring THC, Weed, Cocaine, or any other drugs that maybe considered illicit in another country.

I have no dog in the fight.  I don’t care if you live in a cloud of weed all day long, or snort enough of anything to make your nose fall off.  But, why people feel the need, regardless of the reason, to want to bring this sort of stuff on board a cruise ship baffles me.

Just don’t tempt fate.  Leave it at home.

• Like 1