Blue lagoon deluxe Beach break

Marie51

• 3 weeks later...

We did this excursion while on the Disney Dream back in May.  Loved it. The beach was very nice, calm blue water and the lunch was good.  There are opportunities to part with more money, chair and float rentals and a kids play area in the water.   We enjoyed it and would do it again.

While we haven't been recently, when we did go we all liked Blue Lagoon and even my adult kids talk about it still to this day. It's a lovely little island and they had a blast on the water toys. (I have a link in my signature line with tons of pictures if you are interested).

On 7/22/2019 at 2:57 PM, bunkiew said:

We did this excursion while on the Disney Dream back in May.  Loved it. The beach was very nice, calm blue water and the lunch was good.  There are opportunities to part with more money, chair and float rentals and a kids play area in the water.   We enjoyed it and would do it again.

By "chair and float rentals", do you meant that beach lounge chairs are not included in the excursion price? If so, how much to rent a chair? Just curious. I am having the hardest time trying to find out what exactly is included and what I will need to shell out for once we get there. The description on the RCCL website is quite vague.

Edited by lumpyspaceprincess

We had a baby with us so we rented a little cabana with chairs for some shade.  The chairs in the sun were included and I think there were some inter tubes around the beach that were included.  With the cabana we got a couple of drinks and two beach towels.   The kids water park was an additional charge.