Alaskan 10 Day

sswea

Hello, 

Has anyone ever been on a 10 day Alaskan out of San Fran? I was curious what nights they had offer the Elegant Nights. We enjoy one night in the Steak House, but not on the elegant nights.

Thanks so much and happy sailing. 

I assume you are on Grand Princess. If so, there is a thread on the Princess board that has the patters from the May 16 cruse. Their Formal nights were the 2nd sea day north bound, and then in Victoria. Do a search on the princess board, I'm doing this cruise next week!!!!

We took the 10-day Alaskan Cruise this past May.  The formal nights were as stated in the above post.  We ending up missing one of the formal nights due to the NBA championship—game was shown in the Explorers Lounge.  We just got chili cheese dogs, street tacos and fries from the Salty Dog.

This was a great cruise out of SF—we had a blast.  Enjoy!!

We did an 11 night RT from SanFrancisco about 5 years ago and are doing the last 10 night cruise of the season on 9/13 on Grand Pincess.  We've also done several 7 night cruises to Alaska, but the longer ones give you a little extra time to relax and enjoy cruising.  Our cruises have been on Princess, X, and a line that no longer exists.  It's our opinion that Princess does the best job in Alaska.