Escape Supper Club

Jackev

What are you looking for? Some shows have a fee and some don't. The meals change around, but seems like everyone is served the same thing for a particular show barring allergies or something. The acts also change around too, we saw The Knights (UK male singing group) that was complementary and good. 

On most nights, the Escape Supper Club is used for complimentary dinner shows with guest performers. Guest performers sign contracts ranging from one week to several months, so you won't know exactly who is performing. Dinner is a fixed menu. They also have one paid dinner show with the lead from After Midnight on one night. 

Information from our March Escape cruise is on the following link

Sample Menu from the Complimentary Supper Club 

5EC75CA7-6FF7-4C36-BB2C-115785F5814A.jpeg

841C485A-5C1D-46F0-A0B9-13B0D21A0F92.jpeg

84056521-DCAC-4629-841F-B3185F9C85E1.jpeg

CC727DDA-2CFA-4634-BAC2-AAE1B95E555C.jpeg

We went twice last week and enjoyed the entertainment, but we ate dinner before going. One night the main course was salmon, the other night was the chicken entree pictured above. Both looked pretty good to me, but I know my husband wouldn't have eaten the salmon and thought the salads looked weird both nights. We had dining package plus platinum vouchers, so we ate an early dinner in specialty restaurants then went to the show afterward.

We did Wine Lovers: The Musical for a lunch on our last sea day.  It was about $24.

Some of the "After Midnight" performers were the cast and they were excellent.

Food and wine -- one of the best meals of the week. Here's the menu for both food and wine.  And I'll tell you -- these were hearty pours of wine, too!

Tip: Go early to get a good seat.  We were near-ish the stage, but the people between us and the stage were not really into being so close.

IMG_1326.JPG

IMG_1327.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG