2/17 delta song#@$%&*

hagman

delta song ft# 2008 Is anyone else being jerked around by a 2/17 Delta "song" change of flight time? the time has changed 3 times in 1 day!!!!! my flight # and depature time changes constantly! luv to hear from anyone leaving JFK 2/17 around 3pm for Orlando FLA hope to hear from you- thanks susan

:( I'm glad I saw this post! That's when I'm leaving. I'll have to call and check it out. So far I've only received 1 updated email from Song with an itinerary change.(which wasn't much of a difference). I want a direct flight! We are going to San Juan, however. I was also just about to book my car service. As long as they don't totally cancel my flight I'll be happy. We're flying down a couple days early.

Our flight in July has been changed once already...We are in big trouble if it changes again!
You might want to check whether Song will still be operating as such in July. DL's plan is to fold it back into the mainline operation, although I haven't been following the details of whether and what changes this will involve for passengers who are already book on Song.

We found that with our Feb 14 Song flight Hartford to FLL, the flight times changed four times since we booked last May. Our return Feb 23 FLL to Hartford changed 8 times, ended up with a stop in Atlanta, and we're on a Delta flight instead of our original direct Song flight. Yeah, it's a pain, but we're just thankful we're blessed with the resources to take a vacation. :)

I fthe new flight times aren't going to work for you, call Delta and have them switch you to a better flight(have the flight you want before you call). This past November our flights changed about 4 times and each time I was switched at no cost. My flights for this March have also changed (I am sure there will more changes) I called and had them changed again at no cost. The customer service reps were fantastic.

Tom

We have had departure AND arrival changes for the 3rd time since our September booking (for a March flight with SONG). Each time, we keep losing our seat assignments so I now check our reservation a couple of a times a week so I can get our seats back! I know my luck will run out one of these days!

You might want to check whether Song will still be operating as such in July. DL's plan is to fold it back into the mainline operation, although I haven't been following the details of whether and what changes this will involve for passengers who are already book on Song.

Our Song flights were bumped to Delta as soon as they announced that Song was no more as of May.

You don't lose your seat assignments when Song changes flight times. Our 11/05 Song flight time was changed at least 5x - back and forth by a few minutes. We never lost our seat assignments although you won't see them under your reservation # once they make any change to your flight. Just call SONG and tell them to confirm your flight change and a few min later your seat assignments will be viewable again. Happy Sailing!

PS the closer we got to the flight, the less changes were made by SONG

Archived