Dining Packages

Marronnier

I'm interested in a dining package for a 16 night cruise from Barcelona to Buenos Aires. On the Celebrity website I can only find reference to 3, 4 or 5 meal packages but on a Cruise Critic web article from December 2016 (https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=7423) I see reference to packages from 3 to 14 meals. Are these 'longer' packages still available? The 12 night/meal package (priced at $312 in the Cruise Critic article) looks like good value .

Thanks for any information.

Only what you find in your CP is typically only available at the time you view it.

Maybe consider purchasing multiple packages to accommodate your desires?

bon appetite and bon voyage

7 minutes ago, Marronnier said:

Thank you Bo.

1953 was a very fine year.

Now only to be regaled with a scotch or bourbon from that year, to be sure as to how good it was!

bon appetite and bon voyage

Hi there, we are on this cruise, if you are talking about the Nov 2020 one.  As the cruise is still almost 500 days out, there are no dining packages available yet in the cruise planner.   FYI, the current price for the 12 night Specialty Dining package is $378.00 p/p. for a cruise we are doing in Oct 2019.  It also currently shows the pricing for the premium drink package as $0.00 per day,  I think that may be wrong  ;).  That's on the U.S. site.  Try checking back around January 2020.

Edited by wv4891
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wv4891 said:

Hi there, we are on this cruise, if you are talking about the Nov 2020 one.  As the cruise is still almost 500 days out, there are no dining packages available yet in the cruise planner.   FYI, the current price for the 12 night Specialty Dining package is $378.00 p/p. for a cruise we are doing in Oct 2019.  It also currently shows the pricing for the premium drink package as $0.00 per day,  I think that may be wrong  ;).  That's on the U.S. site.  Try checking back around January 2020.

I recommend that you jump on that Premium Beverage Package right away!  😋

Cheers and bon voyage

• Haha 1

Thanks wv4891. So it looks as if a 12 night dining package is still available. It still seems, to me, reasonable value at $378. I take your point that it's too early to expect to be able to book the package via the CP. May see you in 499 days! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marronnier said:

I'm interested in a dining package for a 16 night cruise from Barcelona to Buenos Aires. On the Celebrity website I can only find reference to 3, 4 or 5 meal packages but on a Cruise Critic web article from December 2016 (https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=7423) I see reference to packages from 3 to 14 meals. Are these 'longer' packages still available? The 12 night/meal package (priced at $312 in the Cruise Critic article) looks like good value .

Thanks for any information.

Prices were increased late last year. 12N is now $378 pp - $31.50 per meal, rather than $26!