Hub App Problem/Question

We want to use the Hub app to communicate on our upcoming family cruise.  I downloaded the app on my iPhone, as did my husband.  When you log out of the app and try to log in again, it asks for a your user name and password.  I am the only one of the 6 of us that has a Carnival account.  Does everyone have to set up a Carnival account just to use the app?  Or is it easier once you're on board?

2 minutes ago, MisterOJ2 said:

It's easier once you're on board. You will log in and sign up for the chat feature with your folio number.

Thanks!  So just tell the fam to each download the app and not worry about doing anything with it until we're on board?

2 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

Thanks!  So just tell the fam to each download the app and not worry about doing anything with it until we're on board?

have everyone download the app. all they need is their booking number and they can log in that way. that way they get the countdown and can be more excited when they look at it every day lol

2 minutes ago, EngineCo52 said:

have everyone download the app. all they need is their booking number and they can log in that way. that way they get the countdown and can be more excited when they look at it every day lol

You can use the countdown without the booking number. All you need to enter is your cruise date. My countdown hit day 29 today!

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

You can use the countdown without the booking number. All you need to enter is your cruise date. My countdown hit day 29 today!

ugh lucky!!! haha . I'm 212 away before a back to back cruise on the Horizon