Medical equipment delivered to port

My parents used special needs at sea for different equipment.  They needed a wheelchair for my mom.  The chair was in their cabin when they boarded in Miami and they left it in the cabin when they disembarked in Los Angeles.

I expect other equipment may be handled differently, but they were very happy with the service.  

1 minute ago, cb at sea said:

Do you not have your own?  If so, you can certainly bring it.  No need to rent, if you have the equipment you need.  If you're flying, medical equipment does NOT count toward your luggage limits.

She is going to be flying to Orlando and I live here already. She rents from a company here and with it being her and me I thought easier to see about renting one just for the ship. I contacted special needs at sea

25 minutes ago, Baseball fan said:

My parents used special needs at sea for different equipment.  They needed a wheelchair for my mom.  The chair was in their cabin when they boarded in Miami and they left it in the cabin when they disembarked in Los Angeles.

I expect other equipment may be handled differently, but they were very happy with the service.  

I contacted them thank you 

3 minutes ago, Sunshine summertime said:

Thank you I have sent a request for help from special needs at sea. 

Good, I hope it works out for you.  If you don't mind, please report back, others might want to know about the oxygen rental.