Allure Early Dining

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Tradtional is definitely a more efficient method.  Before MTD, the dining room experience was more relaxed.  Now it seems they  wait staff is constantly rushing. 

Totally agree, Bob.  Back in the day, your waiter had 2 tables, remembered everything about your likes and dislikes, and really was fabulous.  My husband still remembers coming to the dining room and his Jack Daniels was right there at the table, waiting for him.  I’ll continue to book early seating because I don’t like the other options.  We tried MTD once and weren’t fans and really dislike the dinner in Windjammer.  

1 minute ago, sellwingri said:

Totally agree, Bob.  Back in the day, your waiter had 2 tables, remembered everything about your likes and dislikes, and really was fabulous.  My husband still remembers coming to the dining room and his Jack Daniels was right there at the table, waiting for him.  I’ll continue to book early seating because I don’t like the other options.  We tried MTD once and weren’t fans and really dislike the dinner in Windjammer.  

Yep, we are glad that we got to experience the traditional cruising experience.