2 couples 1 reservation

Hello, 

We are 2 couples sailing in a GS 2 BDRM  on Allure in Nov and wanting to know if we can separate our on board credit but we are under 1 reservation. The reservation has $100 already in credit for just booking and I assume that is to share between all of us. We are going to be adding more on board credit to this reservation but would like it to be used separate for each couple.(Say $300 for each couple) I don't know if it is even possible to keep them separate as we don't want to share one big pot of credit. I figured I would ask here in the forum as using Royals customer service might not yield any answers.

Thank you, 

David

When you add more on board credit, you will have to enter your reservation # and then I think it will ask which people in the reservation the OBC gets credited to. When you do your on line check-in you'll be able to set up your on board expense accounts however you want. You will be asked for a credit card number and then which passengers will be able to charge to that card.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

As Bob said, go to Guest Services once you board and the OBC can be moved from one account to the other.  Both guests need to be there though as there is a paper to be signed stating that the money is to be transferred.  

I have had to do that a few times when my granddaughter was in the cabin with me and I paid for the cabin so the OBC was to be mine, but it was originally put half and half.  I have also had credit from my Royal Caribbean credit card that was to be applied to me, get applied to her and me.  

It all got worked out easily and my granddaughter was on an account with her parents and I had my own separate account for charges.