Royal APP shows BALCONY GTY (paid Oceanview)

I booked a Oceanview,  category YO, on Adventure of the Seas for my October Cruise many months ago.

The APP has showed me as a Balcony GTY all along, so i have been optimistically hoping it means a Balcony.

Have just checked with my agent, who spoke to Royal and they confirm 'it may be a glitch in the APP',

and we have but a window guarantee.

Just curious if anyone has had the same glitch and fluked a Balcony

I think everyone here has experiences some sort of "glitch" thanks to the IT department at RCI. 🙄

If they told you they are still showing OV GTY, that it what I bet you will received. However, good luck with an upgrade. 👍

5 hours ago, downundermatt said:

I booked a Oceanview,  category YO, on Adventure of the Seas for my October Cruise many months ago.

The APP has showed me as a Balcony GTY all along, so i have been optimistically hoping it means a Balcony.

Have just checked with my agent, who spoke to Royal and they confirm 'it may be a glitch in the APP',

and we have but a window guarantee.

Just curious if anyone has had the same glitch and fluked a Balcony

There have been a number of inaccuracies reported about the info shown in the App.

Yes i have an error too. I booked an inside. Actually a central park view. Has a cute couch under the window. My room picked by me is what i ordered, meaning my room number is correct. 

But the header says oceanview. I would be pissed with that. Are we having a roomgate 😆

53 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

Yes i have an error too. I booked an inside. Actually a central park view. Has a cute couch under the window. My room picked by me is what i ordered, meaning my room number is correct. 

But the header says oceanview. I would be pissed with that. Are we having a roomgate 😆

Same here.  Our Central Park View room shows as Ocean View when I sign in on the computer to see upcoming cruises.  And funny enough, this same room shows as Boardwalk room when going through a mock booking (but it's definitely a Central Park View room).