Magic formal nights (6 night cruise)

jasong38501

I am wanting to book Cucina for my cruise in September on the Magic but I want to do it on the second formal night. I just really do not care for that menu. Anyone know which night is the second formal night on the Magic's six day cruises? Thanks in advance.

I thought so too, but I looked it up and there are 2 on 6 nights or longer. Haven't been on Magic so cannot comment on the specific ship. On line it said usually second to last night - it can always vary, even by sailing at times.

Generally, the first elegant night is day 2, and the second elegant night is the night before your last night on the ship. It doesn't matter if it's a sea day or port day. Yes, you will have 2 elegant nights on a 6 day cruise.

Edited by teknoge3k

34 minutes ago, jasong38501 said:

I am wanting to book Cucina for my cruise in September on the Magic but I want to do it on the second formal night. I just really do not care for that menu. Anyone know which night is the second formal night on the Magic's six day cruises? Thanks in advance.

I had the same idea and booked Cucina for the last port day  on our upcoming Magic 6  day.   (I did a 6 day on Vista and that was when they held the 2nd formal night).