Barcelona Disembarkation

TITACATS

We left from Barcelona about a month ago.  Most likely that would be fine.  Just get off the ship fairly early.  I think we got off at 8:30 am.  Color tag was 10 am, I think, but customer service changes it for me.

Getting to the airport is usually pretty quick.  But immigration lines at the airport can be extremely slow.  Also, extra screenings (indicated by SSSS on boarding pass) are also common in Barcelona, which can add 15-30 minutes onto the process.

But...you're probably fine.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:22 PM, TITACATS said:

This is both our first MSC cruise and our first European cruise. Starting to look at flights for our cruise on the Divina next May. Disembarkation is at 8:00 AM, would a 12:45PM flight be doable?

We have cruised from Barcelona on numerous occasions and it’s only about a twenty minutes taxi ride ( €39 flat rates) to the El Prat airport.

There are hundreds of taxis lined up.

We never have had a problem making our regular 10.50am flight.

I have disembarked in BCN numerous times.  That is a really doable time as long as everything is 'normal'.  If you pick up some migrants at sea, if there is a medical emergency a few hours before or if you have an engine malfunction you might have an issue - but that is what travel insurance is for.  

I would confidently book that flight.