Packing for a trip.. Paris

Thank you for sharing your great photos of the most beautiful city in the world, and your detailed planning and packing information.  We love Paris as well (how can you not?) and will be going back next year, so your post has made me even more excited.   I have a Sony a6300 and a6000; I gave up the 18-200mm "travel lens" a year ago -- just too bulky -- and am now using the 18-135mm as my main walking around lens, which I really like.  (That lens, and the one you are using, did not exist when I bought the a6000.) 

One small quibble: you call Paris "the City of Lights."  This is very common.  However, research indicates that "City of Light" is the more appropriate English translation of the "nickname."  In French, Paris is referred to as the “ville lumière," which in English is closest to "enlightenment," the French term referring to Paris as a center of education during the Age of Enlightenment.    Even if referring to the fact that Paris was one of the first large cities to use gas street lighting, the singular "City of Light" is still used, given the translation from the French.   Just a little tidbit.  😃