Norwegian Epic cruise review!!

That was a good review and I completely agree about playing unedited songs with certain "language."  I won't book a mini suite because of the tub.  I'm 73 years old and I don't care for stepping in and out of a tub.  Did you attend any of the stage productions in the theater?

• Like 1

Oakman58 - we saw Pricilla Queen of the Desert and loved it. I know some people have not enjoyed the subject matter but frankly I wanted to be part of the show! Hahaha. Great story, costumes, dancing and singing. Definitely a step up from the typical cruise ship show. 

• Like 1

Thank you for an honest review. My husband and I are going on the Epic transatlantic in November 2020. I've probably read every review out there and watched every YouTube video so I am going in with my eyes wide open. I'd say about half of the reviews I've read were from people who had not done their homework about the Epic or about cruising in general. 

The embarkation video you showed was pretty heart stopping, I admit. We were once on the Disney Wonder and got delayed coming into port because of the fog in Galveston. I'm guessing the embarkation probably looked like that for the incoming passengers. Somethings can't be helped. (But I agree, some communication goes a long way.)

I wish you continued success with your reviews!

Edited by texasgirl29
  • Like 1

Enjoyed your video review; thank you for putting it together and sharing with us!!

Sailing on this November’s TA on the Epic so helpful information. We have a spa cabin so loved your footage of the spa area, especially the aft outside loungers because I’ve been curious about that feature. 

• Like 1