No MDR on Ovation?

If I am understanding correctly, there are now four different venues that have replaced the traditional MDR. Two are for suite passengers, and the other two are for all others. Is this correct? The ship's deck plans that I have seen don't show those newer options. TIA

Not really. The Quantum class ships were built based on the concept of dynamic dining which died quickly. Those dining rooms are the main dining rooms. I don’t know Ovation specifically, but I don’t think two are suites only. 

16 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

Not really. The Quantum class ships were built based on the concept of dynamic dining which died quickly. Those dining rooms are the main dining rooms. I don’t know Ovation specifically, but I don’t think two are suites only. 

3rd deck MDR are for Traditional dining and 4th deck are for My time.  They may split how they serve on sea days or lunches /breakfasts

52 minutes ago, puttyhead said:

Two are for suite passengers, and the other two are for all others. Is this correct? 

No, all 4 venues you see on deck 3 and 4 make up the MDR for all passengers - suite guests have access to CK next to WJ on deck 14.

16 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, all 4 venues you see on deck 3 and 4 make up the MDR for all passengers - suite guests have access to CK next to WJ on deck 14.

That is how it was set up last week on ovation. Thought the food came out hotter from the smaller galleys supporting each dining room.