Blended Mojito's

Our absolute top favorite pool drink is always the blended mojito!!  Now that we are home and dreaming of our next cruise we are wanting to try to recreate these here. Has anyone paid attention to the mix that they use?  It was in a container that resembled an OJ carton.  Or does anyone else have a favorite way to make them?

Thanks 🙂

monin mojito mint syrup from what I could find.    I just looked up the recipe the other day to see the carbs and sugar amount.  its loaded lol  

Edited by ryano

4 minutes ago, ryano said:

monin mojito mint syrup from what I could find.    I just looked up the recipe the other day to see the carbs and sugar amount.  its loaded lol  

Lol.... Ya, the sugar part I already knew!  But still worth it to me, for a treat!  Do you think that's the one they use for the Frozen blended mojito's?  They seemed to use very little ingredients, since they were making sooooo many and so very quickly!  

5 minutes ago, mrsaknar said:

Lol.... Ya, the sugar part I already knew!  But still worth it to me, for a treat!  Do you think that's the one they use for the Frozen blended mojito's?  They seemed to use very little ingredients, since they were making sooooo many and so very quickly!  

I bet its the same syrup  :)    

2 hours ago, mrsaknar said:

Our absolute top favorite pool drink is always the blended mojito!!  Now that we are home and dreaming of our next cruise we are wanting to try to recreate these here. Has anyone paid attention to the mix that they use?  It was in a container that resembled an OJ carton.  Or does anyone else have a favorite way to make them?

Thanks 🙂

Margaritas have always been my favorite, but on cruise the frozen mojito is one of my go-tos. I love it! I'm 6 days away from having one :).

We too enjoyed the frozen mojito on the ship, and it's easy to make your own. Blend icecubes, 6-10 large mint leafs, 6cl rum, 2 cl sugar sirup and the juice of 1 lime.  Might have to adjust the proportions a little according to amount of ice, preference etc, but that should get you going. Experimenting has never tasted so good as this 🙂

Not sure when your last cruise was... If it was before they switched away from Island Oasis you can purchase the cartoons right from their website. I have also seen it on Amazon and eBay
If you have a Red Lobster near you, I know they have Island Oasis at the one by us. I would think it is throughout the chain... great alternative if you can't get it right at home... At least that can hold you over until the next cruise. 
If it was after the switch, try it at Red Lobster and see if that is a good substitute for you