Freedom of the Seas Review

Hi Everyone! 

I sailed on Freedom about 2 weeks ago........ Prior to my sailing, I know I was constantly checking Cruise Critic for new info or reviews from people. 

I recently wrote a review of the Freedom of the Seas (the ship only, no ports) on my blog. 

If you want to read my review about the ship, check out the link here: https://thehappiesttravels.com/2019/07/16/freedom-of-the-seas-cruise-review/

I will also be posting a review here on Cruise Critic that includes the ports! 

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions about the Freedom of the Seas! 

1 hour ago, podsnel said:

Thank you for sharing!! Pics were great- we sail on Aug 11th.  How was your AC?

Hi! Thank you so much! You will have a blast! To be honest, the ship was on the warmer sideline. Especially the first few days of the cruise. I noticed as the cruise went on, it was getting a little cooler. One of the hottest places on the ship was outside out studio b (which was the ice skating rink). Studio b was one of the coolest spots (ice rink so it makes sense). The AC in our room was good, standard cruise ship air conditioner. Hope this helps! 

On 7/22/2019 at 8:57 PM, jenngirl said:

Hi! Thank you so much! You will have a blast! To be honest, the ship was on the warmer sideline. Especially the first few days of the cruise. I noticed as the cruise went on, it was getting a little cooler. One of the hottest places on the ship was outside out studio b (which was the ice skating rink). Studio b was one of the coolest spots (ice rink so it makes sense). The AC in our room was good, standard cruise ship air conditioner. Hope this helps! 

Thank you, it does really help. We can't sleep hot, so I have been freaking out a little that the cabin is going to be sweltering. I am fine with it being warm in other areas- it's summer and we are going towards the equator, lol- but I need to be able to sleep at night!  I have been reading that people have their filters changed in their cabins and that helps, so I am ready with what to do, just in case, I guess- just would rather not worry about it! We are all looking forward to a fun time. 🙂 Thanks so much!!