Cloud 9 Spa on Vista Questions

jlynchtx

Anyone ever tried the Spa on Vista? I am trying to decide if I want to add a one day or seven day pass...

1. Is there only one shower? In all the videos they show just one shower, but I am assuming there are more?

2. Does the spa pass ever go on sale?

3. Does the spa get crowded? One of the reasons I want to try it is to relax in a hot tub without it being too crowded. 

In the spa area there are a few showers plus more in the locker rooms. 

We always stay in a Spa 9 Cloud cabin on ships that have one, so I can’t answer your second question. 

The hot tub on Vista in the spa area is small. It doesn’t take much for it to get crowded even if the spa area itself isn’t crowded. Every cruise is different from my experience. On some cruises the spa area is always crowded no matter what time you go, while on other cruises it never gets crowded. When we were on Breeze earlier this month, we never saw more than 3 people in the thalassotherapy pool and no more than 5-6 people in the thermal suite area. 

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

In the spa area there are a few showers plus more in the locker rooms. 

We always stay in a Spa 9 Cloud cabin on ships that have one, so I can’t answer your second question. 

The hot tub on Vista in the spa area is small. It doesn’t take much for it to get crowded even if the spa area itself isn’t crowded. Every cruise is different from my experience. On some cruises the spa area is always crowded no matter what time you go, while on other cruises it never gets crowded. When we were on Breeze earlier this month, we never saw more than 3 people in the thalassotherapy pool and no more than 5-6 people in the thermal suite area. 

Thanks for the info. I thought about just changing to a spa room, but there doesn’t seem to be any more available for our cruise.

I went to the Vista spa. I was not impressed. My massage--some sort of massage with a bamboo stick-- was mediocre and quite pricey.  I didn't really see anything else particularly spectacular about the spa.

4 minutes ago, Aerospacemom said:

I bought a spa pass a few months ago during a Spa sale and saved 15%.  So YES, there are sales 🙂

same, carnival sent me an email with a 20% off code for spa treatments around April, so if you still have time till your cruise you might get one