Equinox October 4, Southern Caribbean

hmdr

If you are in a suite afternoon tea is served daily in the Retreat lounge or your butler will deliver to your room.

Elite and above are invited to one afternoon tea event usually on a sea day.

The buffet every afternoon offers an  selection of mini sandwiches, dainty cakes etc. Tea and coffee are both available there free of charge. The selection is quite nice. There is an outside area at the back of the buffet which is usually quiet by afternoon tea time, so a nice area to take your selection to.

Cafe el Bachio offers a selection of cakes and biscuits free of charge all day although their tea and coffee are not free. However, they are included in several of the drinks packages. No sandwiches.

You can order tea/coffee in your room via Room Service. They do have a few sandwich and desert offerings but they are quite substantial. There is usually a short wait for service but not too long. One of you could order pots of tea and wait in the room whilst the other brought back a mini sandwich and cake selection from the buffet.

I have never really looked for craft events but have heard about making a cruise ‘scrap book’. I have no idea what this involves, hopefully someone else will join the discussion and advise. There is the option of the glass blowing class. This is a paid activity again, hopefully, others will join the discussion and advise.

We are on Equinox in September, I will think of you as I enjoy my first afternoon tea on the balcony!

• 1 month later...