Anthem Cover Band In October

On 7/24/2019 at 3:20 PM, little britain said:

There is a Journey cover band on 9/26... as I can only name one song by Journey I’m not sure how long their set will be! 

DSB

DSB will do 3  - 90 minute sets on the cruise.  Usually 2 in the Music Hall and one in 270.  They are excellent.  Also the house dance/rock band should be Royal Swedes. They are supposed to be back on the ship from September-April - also an excellent band.

The tribute bands (DSB) change each cruise.

On 7/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, mom1965 said:

Does anybody know the cover band on the Anthem in October?

If you are on a 5 night cruise there are no tribute bands - just the house dance/rock band.

10 hours ago, gaylemh said:

Also the house dance/rock band should be Royal Swedes. They are supposed to be back on the ship from September-April - also an excellent band.

Refresh my memory: Where (which venue) would the house dance/rock band perform?  When?  Do the Royal Swedes play songs from any particular group of bands?

5 hours ago, philpcruiser said:

Refresh my memory: Where (which venue) would the house dance/rock band perform?  When?  Do the Royal Swedes play songs from any particular group of bands?

On our Anthem sailing, tribute bands played 2 nights in Music Hall and once in Two70

22 hours ago, gaylemh said:

DSB will do 3  - 90 minute sets on the cruise.  Usually 2 in the Music Hall and one in 270.  They are excellent.  Also the house dance/rock band should be Royal Swedes. They are supposed to be back on the ship from September-April - also an excellent band.

The tribute bands (DSB) change each cruise.

LOVED them on my Anthem cruise last year, thought they did an excellent job.  They actually used to include their cruise bookings on the schedule posted on their website but that seems to have stopped if they are still performing on RCI...