Q&A with Celebrity Cruises President & CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

LauraS

• Administrators

We're pleased to welcome Celebrity Cruises President & CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo to Cruise Critic!

Ask Lisa Lutoff-Perlo A Question, she'll be here intermittently through August 12th to answer!

Since 2015, Celebrity Cruises has increased the percent of women working across the brand’s growing fleet from 3% to a record 22% fleet-wide in 2019. Leading the charge is Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, who, upon her appointment to this role in 2015, challenged her leadership teams – both on-land and at sea – with diversifying their teams.

Today, Celebrity Cruises is launching a new initiative, taking the conversation about diversity and gender equality public and challenging not only other cruise brands, but companies worldwide to #CrewUpWithWomen.

We are so pleased to welcome Lisa to the Cruise Critic forums for the first time ever! Lisa will be visiting this thread intermittently through August 12, 2019, to answer questions from community members about the #CrewUpWithWomen initiative, or anything related to Celebrity Cruises.

• 4 months later...

Hello LauraS,

I wonder where the Q&A topic is now? The link does not work any longer.

I am curious because my particular question, unlike all the others was not answered by Lisa. Yet, I believe Celebrity decided to pick my idea and implement it on three ships (and get a lot of additional revenue).

Thanks,

voyager

16 hours ago, voyager1964 said:

Hello LauraS,

I wonder where the Q&A topic is now? The link does not work any longer.

I am curious because my particular question, unlike all the others was not answered by Lisa. Yet, I believe Celebrity decided to pick my idea and implement it on three ships (and get a lot of additional revenue).

Thanks,

voyager

It was removed October 18, 2019. See the following from LauraS and note the first portion regarding the removed forum:

Please contact her at community@cruisecritic.com as stated in her above post as well as the following three portions from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums.  Your post will be removed and you may receive a Guideline Reminder.  However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com...

... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com...

... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com...

Since this thread concerns board management and comments should be in an email to the Community Manager and not posted on any of the forums, this thread is closed.

Host Kat

• Thanks 1