NCL telephone response time

skoeper

The wait times are frustrating.  I called on the CAS line to book and the system transferred me to the general line after 45 minutes and then they can't help because they cannot book CAS cruises.  They have some work to do on their system.  This is not good customer service.  

23 hours ago, cruise crazed said:

The wait times are frustrating.  I called on the CAS line to book and the system transferred me to the general line after 45 minutes and then they can't help because they cannot book CAS cruises.  They have some work to do on their system.  This is not good customer service.  

It seems some are having those long frustrating waits and others are reporting almost no wait. I agree it is not good customer service but we also have to remember service isn't what it used to be, partially due to the low unemployment rate. It is getting harder and harder to hire good help. We see this daily from our grocery stores, to reservation centers to restaurants. 

I called on Saturday at 12:45 EST and I managed to speak to a rep within a couple of minutes. I asked about possibly getting OBC or a free upgrade since the price to my cabin category dropped. The rep put me on hold for 10 minutes to speak to her supervisor on what they can offer. Total call time was 20 minutes.

It's worth mentioning that the rep said they were experiencing high volumes of call and the wait could be up to 30 minutes. I guess I got lucky.

On 8/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, Rluong said:

I called on Saturday at 12:45 EST and I managed to speak to a rep within a couple of minutes. I asked about possibly getting OBC or a free upgrade since the price to my cabin category dropped. The rep put me on hold for 10 minutes to speak to her supervisor on what they can offer. Total call time was 20 minutes.

It's worth mentioning that the rep said they were experiencing high volumes of call and the wait could be up to 30 minutes. I guess I got lucky.

What did they offer?

Last year we found out on last day of our cruise that Norwegian had put the wrong perks in the on board system for us. I showed her our reservation and documents and she agreed it was an error with Miami's system and said we would have to call normal CS to fix it (I had everything documented and proof that those were not the perks we choose). Ended up calling and emailing for the next couple weeks. Calls always took 30 min to an hour and I was never able to get our refund. They basically ignored me or transferred me to another area where they would tell me that wasn't what their system showed! I sent all of my records and no response. Make sure issues are resolved before you debark!

Edited by pmt3