Favorite Bar/Grill within a short walk from Tender Pier?

silvercrikhix

not the closest, but the best is My Bar at Sunset House

https://www.sunsethouse.com/island-info-my-bar-a-local-favorite

My Bar

Just minutes from George Town, Grand Cayman, My Bar and Sea Harvest Restaurant, located at Sunset House, are the essential Caribbean experience.

My Bar is a huge open-sided, thatch-roofed cabana with the largest, and at times the liveliest, outdoor bar in Grand Cayman. This ‘Best of Caribbean’ award winner has been a favorite for tourists and locals for the past 60 years. Standing on the water’s edge at Sunset House, it is, for many people, the location of treasured memories. Appealing to young and old it occupies a central place in the life of the Island. 

My Bar hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 1am, Saturday 10am to midnight and Sundays 11am to midnight. Reservations are not accepted at at the bar.

If you turn left out of Royal Walther pier area and walk up Church street about a 1/4 mile there's Rackam's.

Go Right and head toward Eden Rock, then just below Guy Harvey's is Bar Crudo.

Of course if you like the over priced stuff, there's always Margaritaville. 

When we were there a few weeks ago, we spent a few hours at Cayman Cabana. Had a nice time.  Food was pretty good, nice variety on the menu, drinks were good. There is also decent snorkeling right there.

Exit the terminal, turn left.  It is a very short walk, probably only 50 yards.  There is a spot on the water where fishermen are selling this day’s catch (set up under shade tents, with a few cleaning tables).  Cayman Cabana is just past that.  

If if you choose to do so, you can buy something fresh at the fish market & bring it over.  The Cabana will cook it & provide a side dish, price to cook is per pound.