In our past Celebrity cruises my wife considered a caviar spread one of her big treats.  She was introduced to caviar on Regent and now wants it every time we sail. The cruises were the only place she could ever get it.  On our EDGE Inaugural cruise we inquired in several restaurants, including Luminea, and were told no place on Celebrity ships has caviar any longer.  I cannot understand how a premium cruise line such as "X" can do away with such a luxury feature.

On 7/24/2019 at 11:47 PM, hvsteve1 said:

In our past Celebrity cruises my wife considered a caviar spread one of her big treats.  She was introduced to caviar on Regent and now wants it every time we sail. The cruises were the only place she could ever get it.  On our EDGE Inaugural cruise we inquired in several restaurants, including Luminea, and were told no place on Celebrity ships has caviar any longer.  I cannot understand how a premium cruise line such as "X" can do away with such a luxury feature.

It's included in the Murano Menu:

Caviar

Golden Osetra or Sevruga Caviar with Traditional Condiments and Buckwheat Blinis

3 hours ago, gerelmx said:

It's included in the Murano Menu:

Caviar

Golden Osetra or Sevruga Caviar with Traditional Condiments and Buckwheat Blinis

Nice to know that caviar may be on the menu in Murano.

However, there is no Murano restaurant on the Edge. 😉

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Our food & beverage team ensures we offer a wide variety of choices to guests, including caviar. We still serve caviar, when available, at Murano Restaurant, Luminae Restaurant, and Raw on 5. 

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!