Silhouette Edgification Question

bigmohes

We have been wanting to make reservatons for a celebration on the Silly after she comes out of drydock.  However, it is only showing Tuscan, Murano and the Grill for speciality restuarants.   Will there be any additions to the options?   Thank you in advance for your input.

51 minutes ago, 39august said:

What happened to The Porch?

It may still be there, I was referring to dinner speciality.  The porch is open for various meals.  With that being said I don't remember seeing it as an option, you may want to check.

Not sure where you're looking where you don't see all of the options.  The deckplans on their website after the refurb show Le Petit Chef at Qsine and Sushi on Five in addition to Murano and Tuscan Grille.  These are all on Deck 5.

Other than changing Qsine or Silk Harvest to La Petit Chef, I don't believe there are any current plans to add or subtract any of the existing restaurants.  

Edited by bEwAbG

On 7/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, bEwAbG said:

Not sure where you're looking where you don't see all of the options.  The deckplans on their website after the refurb show Le Petit Chef at Qsine and Sushi on Five in addition to Murano and Tuscan Grille.  These are all on Deck 5.

Other than changing Qsine or Silk Harvest to La Petit Chef, I don't believe there are any current plans to add or subtract any of the existing restaurants.  

Thank you for responding.  I just wasn't sure that was what I was looking at.