Port Canaveral Parking

catugirl

6 hours ago, villager70 said:

Just checked Park port canaveral. Pay today was 10.95 and now they charge that 8th day.

came out to  

$87.60

5.00 entrance fee

--------------------

6.48 tax

99.08 total.   Do you tip the driver either way? Last year doing storm when ships at sea had major wind and tidal flooding and damages to these lots. Think I will still stay with the second floor of the garage about 150 feet from the elevator for the  $17.00 X 8 day =136.00   no tips.  Do get me wrong do not have to use hotel and drive in. Also at port at Fort Lauderdale use Park & Go with 23 shuttles and just outside port  and cost $8.95 and much cheaper than the terminal parking  so sometimes  works either way.

Do a b2b or b3b to get parking at the port for $135 for 2 or 3 weeks 😀.  Works out to less than off site. 

Last time we sailed out of Port  Canaveral, parking at the pier was so convenient.  We were on a b2b and got parking right by the elevator.  Was cheaper to rent the car for 3.5 weeks and pay for parking than renting car for a week at mco with a return at port Canaveral. Then renting at port Canaveral for 4 days with return to mco.

This is our rainny season in Florida and right now we have  two tropical systems  heading in our general direction. I would not like to park on that surface lot and leave my car for a week. The ship if something happens deverts  route, ports, arrival times returning  but if the water comes your vehicle might be  in flooding area. We just had several hundred cars flooded in Sea world parking lot during heavy rainfall. Give me the second or third level garage for Port Canaveral. Fort Lauderdale never had any problems with off site parking in Park & Go lot because of height and distance from water. Have a good cruise and do whatever works for you.

POST HURRICANE IRMA UPDATE: Prior to Hurricane Irma, the Park n Cruise staff continuously prepped our facility for the worst case scenario; which was a predicted direct hit. Throughout the day and night of the storm our staff periodically visited the lot to assess the performance of our facility as well as the condition of our customers vehicles. Our last visual inspection, during the storm around 9pm, showed that our facility was handling the storm without issue. Moreover; the wellbeing of all customer vehicles at this time was proof positive that our pre-storm preparations were worthwhile.
Upon returning to our facility the following morning, we discovered Park N Cruise had been struck by a powerful tornado some time after our last inspection. The force of this tornado resulted in the complete loss of our Park N Cruise home. Additionally, the majority of our customers vehicles received some level of damage. Most of the damage to vehicles included shattered windows and body damage. However; there are about a dozen vehicles that are assumed to be a complete loss. 
This feeling of complete loss is only equaled by our feeling of helplessness in our ability to prevent ANY damage to our customers vehicles.

Regardless, of the fact that our business and facility is a complete loss, our families remained safe throughout the storm…And for that we are thankful beyond measure.

Park N Cruise is in direct contact with the Port Canaveral Port Authority and WILL be there tomorrow to pick up and transport all customers back to their vehicle.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor
Image may contain: sky and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, car and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, car and outdoor
+5

• 2 months later...

they are equal in that regard ... you can easily see them on Google Earth

both are open air ... fenced and lit, adjacent to busy roads.  Park Port Can is paved while PnC/Loh is gravel.

biggest diff' IMO is the side of town you are coming from . . . 

I've used PnC with no problems for years ...

• Like 1