Celebrity doesnt give you much of an incentive to buy on board. Better lines such as Seabourn and others give you an additional 5 percent to reserve a future cruise when you are on board.

1 hour ago, abarn55 said:

Celebrity doesnt give you much of an incentive to buy on board. Better lines such as Seabourn and others give you an additional 5 percent to reserve a future cruise when you are on board.

I booked onboard the Silhouette the tours for my Hawaii cruise on the Eclipse, X give me 10% discount

Edited by gerelmx

That is very interesting because they say they only give you a maximum of $300. Maybe yours was special because of that particular cruise. Last fall we were on the MIllenium to China/Japan and they didn't offer us any percentage off on the cruises we were interested in. I will try again in November and see what happens.

13 hours ago, abarn55 said:

That is very interesting because they say they only give you a maximum of $300. Maybe yours was special because of that particular cruise. Last fall we were on the MIllenium to China/Japan and they didn't offer us any percentage off on the cruises we were interested in. I will try again in November and see what happens.

The person who helped me at the excursion desk was the Destination Concierge.

Edited by gerelmx

• 2 weeks later...