Easiest way from port canaveral to Disney

Deseo1578

So....with the Allure itinerary change I was able to change to the Harmony of the Seas, which works great as I was doing a week in disney after the cruise.

With that said, what is the easies, cheapes way to travel from port canaveral to the all star movies resort 

Thank you!!!

9 minutes ago, Deseo1578 said:

So....with the Allure itinerary change I was able to change to the Harmony of the Seas, which works great as I was doing a week in disney after the cruise.

With that said, what is the easies, cheapes way to travel from port canaveral to the all star movies resort 

Thank you!!!

Depends on number of people but for 2 persons:

Easiest - Uber or Lyft

Cheapest - A $15-$20 per person shared shuttle van to Orlando Airport then the free Magical Express bus to your resort.

On 7/26/2019 at 3:48 PM, SteerageJoe said:

Depends on number of people but for 2 persons:

Easiest - Uber or Lyft

Cheapest - A $15-$20 per person shared shuttle van to Orlando Airport then the free Magical Express bus to your resort.

We, too, will spend a few days at Disney after our cruise.  I’ve booked the Magical Express for our return trip to the airport after our visit, but I didn’t think about using it to get there since we were coming from the port. Do we need to arrange this with WDW as we do when we arrive from the airport and they take care of our luggage from baggage claim?  Of course, in this instance, we would have our luggage and just take it to the bus ourselves. Looking at other options, too, but was just curious about this. 

2 hours ago, patcacmt said:

We, too, will spend a few days at Disney after our cruise.  I’ve booked the Magical Express for our return trip to the airport after our visit, but I didn’t think about using it to get there since we were coming from the port. Do we need to arrange this with WDW as we do when we arrive from the airport and they take care of our luggage from baggage claim?  Of course, in this instance, we would have our luggage and just take it to the bus ourselves. Looking at other options, too, but was just curious about this. 

You have to figure out a possible arrival time at MCO (it will take about an hour from the Port). 

Then just complete the Disney Transport form here: https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/dme/dmeform

Edited by SteerageJoe

Forgot to mention you can also book your ME bus ticet upon arrival at the airport! Just go down to Disney check-in area.

Does this work you may ask?

Sure - remember some guests book Disney rooms last minute (after they arrive at the airport!). Then they hop on the ME bus!

Just as an update, I ended up reserving Cocoa Beach Shuttle to take us from MCO to the Hampton Inn-Cocoa Beach the day before the cruise (landing at 6:30 p.m.), and then from the ship to Coronado Springs at WDW the morning we disembark. Total is a little over $170, which includes the gratuity, for the two of us for the round trip.  May be a bit pricier than other options but not by that much, and it would bypass the detour to the airport to catch the ME and save some time. I found out my [Disney-fan] daughter had already reserved some hard-to-get fast passes, so there’s that, plus we’re only there for 3 days this time. Thanks again for the advice. The ME option is good to know for future reference!